Saturday, November 5, 2011

HELLO THERE LADIES AND GENTS!:D How is everybody's day going?!?:) Well, I would first like to start off by sharing some things with all of you!:) I have a ton to blog about today, woo hoo!:) First off, even though I have been in this blogging world for quite some time, apparently I have not figured everything out! Like why it won't let me write in my columns! Haha!!!!! Looks like, I'll be needing your assistance ALEXANDRIA! You know who you are sista! Haha!:D So...Look at this CUTE CUTE basket I recieved!:) I came home last night and it was awaiting me!:) My AUNT SUSAN gave me this!:) Thanks so much Susan!:) If you can't read it, it says, cough cough, "Every day, you'll need a hug. Just to get you through. Remember, when you basket's empty........Sam will be home with you!" AH!:) How AWESOME is that!:) 
Look what is inside!:) HUGS!:D My awesome Aunt SUSAN put just enough in for everyday that Sam is gone! So when they are all gone, Sam will be home to give me a real hug!:) BEST IDEA EVER SUSAN! I LOVE YOU!:) Ok, ready for the second thing?!? Ok!:) Well, today I ran a 10K with my MOMMA!:) It was SO much stinkin fun!:)
This is me before the race!:) The theme for the race is SUPERHEROS AND VILLANS! So this is the cool shirt that they gave us! I totally wore it today under all my layers, haha!:)
These are the pants I wore for the race today!:) They are Sam's, he gave them to me before he left!:) I wore them because I sensed they would bring good luck! And they did, haha!:D
This is my mom and I before the run!:D We were all bundled up because folks, IT WAS A LITTLE CHILLY! It was a blizzard in Idaho today!!!
And me, thumbs up dood!! Haha, this is the new way I spell dude, DOOD!:D Haha!:D
I wear this headband for every race, haha!:) When my BEST FRIEND, HOLLY LYMAN and I started to do half marathons we bought these headbands! We had Sam sign them the night before, also a good luck charm!:) It says SAM if you can't read it, it has faded over the years!! Lol!:)
This is at the end of the race!:) Do you see the snow on the ground, haha!:D It was a bit nippy!!! It was so fun though!:) After wards they fed us chili and dutch oven! They were too good to us haha!:) Oh, I have one more thing to show you guys...SCROLL, SCROLL NOW!:D
I RECEIVED MY FIRST LETTER FROM ELDER CANNON TODAY!:D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:D It ABSOLUTELY made  my day today!:) I wasn't even expecting to hear from him till next week!:) I can't wait to hear from him again!:) I miss Sam so much, but I'll tell you what, it is SO much fun witting to a missionary!:) Writing letters, sending packages, stalking the mail man, haha!;) I just love it!:) Tonight is my big brother BLAKE'S birthday!:D WOO!:D We are going out to eat in just a couple of min!:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER, you da best!:) LOVE YOU!:) I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Saturday, and are enjoying your weekend!:) Stay Classy;)                 Chels :D                              
 

No comments:

Post a Comment