Monday, November 14, 2011

Mondays:D

Well hello there friends!:D How is everybody?!?:) I'm doing his post from the iPod, Fingers crossed it works, Lol!:) So it's Monday, Woo hoo!!!:) Today has been good:) I got two letters from my Elder:) That's right!!! TWO!:) It was so crazy! I was looking throug the mail, I screamed cause there was a letter, And then I was grounded because... The second letter appeared, And I screamed, And now my mom is deaf, And now I am grounded, Haha!:D So I always tell everyone, I was born in the wrong era! I should of been born in the 1920's:) Yeah!:) Today I was watching a show, And two people were dancing, Oldies, It was classic!:) Traditional:) Ya know! Sam is a good dancer:) He never would admit that he liked dancing, But I know deep down he just loves it haha:) He always surprised me and would take me dancing:) Tonight, I kinda sorta miss him, So I'm dancing in my kitchen, In the fuzzy socks!:D This is what I do in my spare time, Perfect my dancing skills for Elder Cannon, He is going to the city you know, And those people know how to dance, Haha:) Happy Monday everyone:) I'll get back to dancing in the kitchen, Haha:) Stay Classy;) Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment