Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Friend Sarah

Hey There Everybody!
How is everyone's Sunday going??
Today I would like to share a special post with you all.
This is one of my very good friends Sarah Asmus.
Yesterday she was coming home from school for Thanksgiving Break with her roommate.
She was in a car accident between Moscow and Boise.
The doctors performed many surgeries on Sarah throughout the night,
And this morning my dear friend passed away.
Sarah was truly an amazing girl,
A friend to all,
And loved by all.
I think about the countless lessons I learned from Sarah,
I think about all the things she did for me through high school and dance,
And I am forever grateful for that blessing Heavenly Father gave me to know her.
She will always hold a special place in my heart.
Carolyn Anderson has put a link on her photography blog for Sarah.
It's a donation to help the family pay for the medical expenses.
Carolyn Anderson's blog address is this:
http://www.carolynandersonphoto.blogspot.com
Any donation is greatly appreciated,
Thank you so much you guys!
Please keep the Asmus family in your prayers.
I love and miss my friend Sarah,
But through the great gospel of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints and the many blessings I have been promised,
I know will see her again soon.
I appreciate all of my friends,
And I hope they all know how much I love and appreciate them!
Have a safe Sunday everybody!

Chels



No comments:

Post a Comment