Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nineteen!:D

Hello there folks!:D
You are NEVER going to believe this!
I had a birthday,
And...
I'M NINETEEN!:D
WHAT?!?
I know it!
I can hardly believe it myself,
HAHA!:)
I feel pretty much the same,
My bones crack a little more,
 And my hair is going gray,
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut,
It's great to be 19!:D
HAHA!:D
My birthday was on Thursday,
And it was truly AMAZING!:)
These are some of my BEST FRIENDS!:)
SAMANTHA and KYRA!:D
Oh...
And I'm not supposed to say this until we are up at college,
It's one of the things we discussed,
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut,
THEY ARE SINGLE LADIES!:D
 For all those single men who read my blog,
Hahahahaha,
Which I know is quite a few,
I found you some ladies,
They like Chinese food by the way!
;D 
They took me out for my birthday dinner the night before,
Can anyone say,
HONG KONG!:D
It's our place,
We eat there,
Alot.
Told you single men,
They like Chineese!
Haha:)
#9,
Yeah, that's what I order EVERYTIME!:D
So,
That was Wednesday night,
Thursday,
Was also had a party!:)
I celebrated with some of my friends and family!:)
THANKS EVERYBODY WHO CAME!:)
Then,
My friend Kyra and I,
Went to...
BREAKING DAWN PART 1!:D
Ah it was so good,
If you all haven't seen it,
YOU GOT TO SEE IT!:)
For my dear friend,
PAPA CANNON,
I counted how many seconds into the movie it took for Jacob to take off his shirt,
It was like 7 to 10 seconds,
BAHAHAHA!:D
Birthdays are great!:)
I love having everyone over and having a party!:)
I received a birthday card from Elder Cannon:)
It was the best birthday present anyone could of asked for!:)
Only one more birthday to go,
And he comes home!!!!!:)
Ah:)
Have a great day everyone!:)
If it's your birthday,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D




No comments:

Post a Comment