Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Adventures With Mr. Sam

I'm sure I've told all of you this before,
But Sam and I like to think of our lives as an adventure:)

This life is defiantly a journey,
Presented with the highest highs and the lowest lows,
But why not make an adventure out of it???
As I've looked at my life as more of an adventure,
I've learned to enjoy the excitement and life more fully:)

Some of the best adventures I've had with Sam,
Deal with all the post mission madness!:)
NOTHING,
And I repeat,
NOTHING,
Is better then having your best friend and lover by your side again:)

One night before Sam left on his mission,
He had a friend come over that had just returned from the PPM!

{a.k.a the mish Sam was called to and about to head to!}
He brought over his fiance and we all just chatted the night away!:)
It was fun to hear all his experiences,
And to know that in just a few short weeks,
Sam would be experiencing some of the same things!:)
After the two left,
I was chatting with Sam's Mom
{which is now my Mom, woooooooo!:)}
And I was telling her how excited I was that those two were getting married!
And Momma Cannon told me,
"Well Chels, you know that if you wait for Sam that could be you someday."
And at that very moment I realized two things,
#1. I really wanted to marry a returned missionary and wouldn't settle for anything less.
And
#2. Sam was the returned missionary that I wanted to marry.
When things got tough and I missed Sam a lot,
I remembered that story and the feelings I felt that night.

When Sam got home,
I wasn't for sure how things were going to turn out.
Come on people,
It had been just 3 days shy of two years!
I knew exactly how I wanted things to turn out,
Buuuuut,
Like I said in the previous post,
I didn't know if Sam was going to be cool that I became a Justin Bieber fan while he was gone;)
The first week was crazy,
A lot of funny things were said,
Like,
One night Sam said that we should do something ASAP,
And I told him FOR SURE!:)
And he responded by saying,
"Well then we will set up an appointment and get together then!"
Sam was totally in missionary mode,
And totally taking appointments, haha!;)
But I LOVED every second!:)

I guess what I'm trying to say in this post,
Is that I LOVE having Sam home!:)
Sometimes I have to quickly grab his hand,
Or hug him,
Or even shoot him a txt,
Just to know that he is back home:)
Another thing I should probably add,
Is I'm completely obsessed with everything Sam does!
The way he brushes his teeth,
The way he smells,
His laugh,
His smile,
Come you name it,
I'm obsessed Ladies and Gents!:)

When I think about the two years being apart,
Sometimes it feels like it never happened,
It was just so natural having Sam come home:)
But I also learned a few things while he was gone.
Like to never take a single day for granted,
You never know how much you miss someone,
Until they serve a two year mission;)

I still can't believe I married Sam:)
Every 11:11 wish,
Shooting star,
Prayer,
Hope,
And dream came true!:)
I am beyond blessed,
And will never know how I got so lucky.

Our adventures post mish have been unbelievably fun!:)
I'll attach some pics below,
Enjoy Lovers!:)
 Skype Sundays are back!!:)
 Who knew Sam could make a bow-tie from a regular tie?!:D
 Web Cam...nough' said folks!!
 We got to go to the Jazz game the day after he got home!:) SO FUN!!!!!:D
 Fro-Yo stop real fast with the future missionary, we love you Rais!:)
 We love these two Lovers!:)
 Oh that one time I got to be in the Cannon Family Photo, no biggie...;D
 Sam's Welcome Home!:) He did UH-MAZING!:)
 Lunch with Shayla!:) She is writing someone from the PPM, we love her!:)
 Road trippin'!!:)
 I'm in LOVE with a boy named Sam!:)
 Um, we really love Kyra, truest story I've ever told!:)
 Sam, Ellie, Alex, and me in one house, it's always a partay folks!:)
 Selfies;)
 We got our marriage license!:)
 Happy Thanksgiving from the soon to be Cannons!;)
Stuffing our announcements!:)

"Adventures are out there!:)"

Stay Classy;)

- Chelsie Ann Cannon

1 comment: