Friday, January 24, 2014

Things About The Husband

Things You All Should Know About Mr. Sam:)

* He's very funny.
In the 28 days we've been married,
I've gained abs of steel thanks to him;)

* He works really hard.
At everything!!
School, work, being a husband,
Sam gives 111% all the time:)

* He is a gum chewer.
I've never been offered so much gum in my life!
I thank Sam for constantly having good breath;)

* He is a really good bed maker.
Everyday I come home from school on my early days,
Our bed is made:)
It's the simple things:)

* He loves my cooking.
I am a terrible cook,
But Sam always eats whatever I cook!
And then goes back for seconds!:)

* He loves to share.
This pertains mostly to all the sweatshirts I've borrowed,
They are my favorite!
Mostly because they smell like Sam:)

*He is everyone's friend.
Everyone loves Sam,
Enough said:)

*He is really good at speaking and teaching Spanish.
I've learned a lot of Spanish words in the last little bit,
Most of the words I'm still not sure what they mean!
They stay within the apartment,
Just to be safe;)

*He likes to take naps.
In fact he is taking one right now,
Haha:)

*He is the best dancer.
Our living room is our ballroom;)

And Lastly...

*He is the best husband ever.
I could go on and on,
But we will stop there for today.
How I got so lucky,
I'll never know:)
I'm married to my best friend:)
And every day is the best day ever!:)

Stay Classy;)

Chelsie Ann Cannon:)

3 comments:

  1. Love the all the Things About the Husband, you two are perfect for
    each other!!!! Keep on blogging, I love to hear about all of your adventures
    with Mr. Sam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We knew Sam was a keeper. We think you're both pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Chels!!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete