Monday, January 27, 2014

One Month:)

Hey,
Guess what Ladies and Gents...:)
I've been married to my best friend for an entire month:)
I can not believe that just a month ago Sam and I were getting married!!
{seriously, mind is blown right now}
We have had SO much fun this past month,
And I am so grateful this adventure never has to end:)

I'm looking forward to the many more months and years to come!:)
I know I say this in just about every post,
But I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with a guy like Sam:)
He is truly the love of my life,
My best friend,
And my better half:)

We are celebrating this awesome day a little like this...:)
* French Toast and Orange Juice for breakfast,
* Hanging out and doing homework this afternoon,
* Having Doritos Casserole for din-din,
{we will see how this turns out, haha}
* Popping open some bubbly {a.k.a sparkling cider} we have been saving,
* And finishing off the day with watching the new episode of The Bachelor:)
BEST. DAY. EVER!!

Here are some pics for you Lovers to enjoy!:)
These pics were taken on our way up to the Temple!:)
We were SO excited!!!:)
P.s can you see the sunshine coming in through the back window???
It was literally the most beautiful day ever!:)
Blue skies, no wind, and the temperature was bearable for December:)
Happy One Month to my Sammie!:)
Sure do love you a lot:)
I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you!!
{my dad's face in this pic is my fav by the way}

Stay Classy;)

Chelsie Ann Cannon:)

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful day watching you two get married, one month down and many more to come!!! Love you both! Mom

    ReplyDelete