Friday, June 17, 2011

Alex Hawker Photography :D

HELLO!



I hope and pray the ancient art of blogging worked!



And that this post, posted and did not fail me!



HAHA!:D



Because!



This post..



Is..



AWESOME!:)



All thanks to one person..:)



ALEX HAWKER! :D



Remember the post I did about my brother Blake?!?



And how I mentioned his AMAZING wife,



ALEX!



Well this post is ALL about her!



Stop what you are doing!



Do not go any further with my blog!



Check out my sista's blog for her photography!



Follow the link peeps!






Did you LOVE?!?



Knew you would!



So stop again!



Don't go any further!



Check out my sista's blog!



Follow the link again peeps!






Did you LOVE that too?!?



Alex is WAAAAAAAAY to AMAZING for her own good!



I LOVE her to stinkin pieces!



Everytime we hang out..



I get a side ache from laughing WAY TO HARD!



Alex can do anything!



Seriously!



I'm not kidding!



Serious face..



She is an AMAZING cook!



She can sew!



Her fashion taste..OUT OF THIS WORLD!



She can swim!



She loves taco bell..



Just like me,



Which comes in handy with my frequent trips to taco bell!



Anyways,



Back to Alex!



HAHA!:)



She is AWESOME!



That list is just the begining of all the things she can do!



A couple of things she has taught me to do since Blake and her moved in..



Cough cough..



She has taught me how to apply blush!



She has taught me how to plung a toilet!



She has taught me that taco bell doesn't need to be eaten for every meal!



She has taught me the ancient art of blogging!



She has given me a ton of advice,



And has listened to every story I have needed to tell her.



She is SOOOOO COOL!



Don't you guys wish you had a sister in law like me:)



Knew it!:)



Well..



I guess I should tell you guys that I graduated,



BUT!



Before I did..



Alex took my SENIOR PICTURES!



:D



They are AMAZING and I LOVE them !



Alex did a WONDERFUL job:)



So I posted a few of my Senior pics for you guys today!



You LOVE?!?



Oh wait you probably haven't seen them yet,



Because you are still reading my blog!



Silly me!



HAHA!:D



Well I'll make this ending short so you guys can get to them then!



Thanks Alex for everything!



You are the greatest!:)



Let's TACO BELL it soon,



My treat!



And to you peeps..



If you see Alex around the streets of BLACKFOOT,



Give her a squeeze for me!



Thanks!



Stay Classy!






Chelsie Ann :D



























































1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet!!! thank you for the shout out and for saying all those nice things! you're a real gem! and i am so happy we have so many things in common. you know, like swimming and all that... haha! you rock, chels! have a great day!

    oh and for the rest of you, feel free to send the squeezes my way...unless you're creepy. then, just settle for saying "hi". sure do 'preciate it!

    ReplyDelete