Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Aloha and Mahalo!:D

ALOHA!

No..I don't speak Hawaiian..

BUT

I just recently got back from a family trip to the tropical lands of..

HAWAII!

It was SUPER fun!

And now I'm a little toasty, HA!

So here are a few pics from the trip, you like?????

WELL THEN, you should all pack your bags for Hawaii!

It's calling you..

Have a great day everyone!

I hope you all have a fun family trip planned for this summer!

Stay Classy;)


Chelsie Ann :D







Surf Boards..You Could Say I' Pro Now;)

Me, Madie And My Momma Snorkling Our Hearts Out!
These Are The Waters I Swam In..

Madie And I About To Snorkle!

Yay For Hawaii:)


4 comments:

  1. What!! I didn't make the blog! Well at least I'm the first follower! Love ya sis and let me know when you wanna do a post about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Chels! Love the blog -- can't wait to read it everyday. :) Love the pictures of you Hawker ladies in Hawaii -- look you all, no makeup and you still look so gorgeous! Wow... Love ya, Corenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief -- a typo in my previous message... sorry. I meant to comment, "Look at you all"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I look forward to following you along you crazy life journey through the blog world now...WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete