Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring, A New Blog Is Stopping All The Snoring!

Haha, catchy title right..I know!

And that's why I'd like to introduce to you the brand new blog on the block!

TOUNGE TWISTER!

I'm new at this, please forgive my first few[million]posts, HA!

Thanks to my super cool sister in law, Alex, I'm officially a blogger!

Check out her sweeeeet blog at..wait for it..


She told me to name my blog "Taco Princess"

Buuuuuuuuut..

I went with Easy As Lovers Go:)

Why you ask?

Two words peeps..

DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL!

My best friend Sam gave me the brilliant idea!

LIGHTBULB!

Quick background..Sam has a land cruiser..we jam to Dashboard in the cruiser!

That is all!

I love Dashboard..and I also love Tacos..so get used to hearing all about em!

HAHA!

So..I just need to figure out how to upload pictures..

And a lot of other things, haha:)

I like this blogging thing..ALOT!

Enjoy the blog ladies and gents!

I'll be back soon for more, so no worries!

Stay classy;)


Chelsie Ann :D

No comments:

Post a Comment