Monday, June 13, 2011

I Didn't Die../ Big Brother Blake :D

Ladie and Gents!

Guess WHAT?!?

I didn't die!

I TOTALLY survived the HALF MARATHON!

Pictures are soon to come..

Just as soon as I can move again and get over to my bag where my camera is!

HAHA!:D

It was so FUN!:D

I don't want to spoil the adventure until I can tell you guys about it in it's fullest!:D

So..

In the meantime..

I'm doing a special post for my first follower..

MY BIG BROTHER BLAKE!:D

Haha, he is going to love this when he sees this!

WOW!

Where do I even begin?!?

Well how about here..

If you guys haven't met Blake..

YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON LIFE!

He is my big, loving, caring, smart, handsome stud muffin, funny brother:)

No Blake I'm not just saying this so you will take me to taco bell..

Blake is above and beyond what I can express on this tiny computer!

One of the best memories I have of him and I..

Would have to be one year when our family was in Sun Valley!

I was almost asleep..

When my door creaked open..

And Blake woke me up and said..

LETS GO GET SOME GOLF BALLS!

So that's what we did folks!

HAHA:D

We snuck around SunValley and got ourselfs some free golf balls!:D

We were in the

NO TRESPASSING ZONE!

And in the freezing ponds!

But we came home with a trunk full of golf balls!:)

We have been through alot!

Every second has been way to fun!:)

So thanks brother for being my first follower:)

You are the greatest!

Love you alot. Mean it!

So there you go,

Everything you need to know about Blake:)

Sort of, haha!

There is so so much more1!

But my lady friends..

He is taken!

And we all love his AMAZING wife Alex:)

So everyone,

Take the time soon to tell your siblings you love them

Cause guess what..

They love you right back:)

Stay Classy!


Chelsie Ann:D



Me and Bubba:)





All Us Siblings:)

1 comment: