Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't Die, Don't Die, Don't Die, Don't Die!!!!!





Did I scare you with my blog title today?!?

Good!

HAHA!:D

Because I'm freakin out peeps!!!!!

I have this beautiful little chant stuck in my head right now!

HA!:D

I was introduced to a UTUBE video recently..

Check it out!


Except guys..

I'm not scuba diving!

What am I doing you ask....?????

I'M RUNNING A HALF MARATHON!

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Yes 13.2 Miles with a best friend of mine!

HOLLY LYMAN!

She is super cool, and an amazing runnner!:)

LOVE MY BEST FRIEND HOLLY!:)

But guys back to me because this is serious!

I might die..I'm telling myself not to die..

Buuuuut really

I'm not worried;)

Because I have Holly to carry me:)

HAHA:D

Did I mention she has super strength?!?

Well she will after carrying me for 13.2 miles:)

HA!:D

We are videoing some of the experience!

So pics and photos to come!:)

So folks, until we meet again..

If you are doing something scary..

Just say to yourself,

Don't Die, Don't Die, Don't Die, Don't Die!:)

HAHA:D

P.S

Enjoy the pictures up top!

They are from Holly and I first half marathon!

I know I know what your thinkin..

YOU ARE DOING THIS AGAIN WOMAN!

What can I say..Half Marathons are where it's at!!

Peace!

Provo here I come!:D

Stay Classy!


Chelsie Ann;D

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you gals... doing something hard, courageous and worthwhile. Way to go! :) I think you're gonna love Provo...I do. Corenna Cannon

    ReplyDelete