Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Can Move Again! :D

GUYS!

HI! :D

Guess what..

I can officially move again!

HAHA!

The thighs don't burn anymore!

Which means I was able to reach the bag that had my camera in it!

WOO!:D

So are you ready to hear about my HALF MARATHON?!?

Well you can't.

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?!?

That's right..

Funny/Sad/Happy/Crazy STORY!

There is a theif at my house..

His name is Perry..

Yes my FATHER!

He took the laptop!

Some of my pictures are on the computer from the Half,

So I can't tell you about it yet!

Because like I said it has to be told in it's fullest!:)

BECAUSE IT WAS AMAZING!:D

But I have a treat for you guys!

I am leaving today..

To where you ask...?!?

I'm..Going..To..

NEW YORK CITY! :D

And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

My momma is currently on the trek,

And a nice man is taking me to meet her today,

So we can travel to Salt Lake tonight,

And get on the plane tomorrow for,

NEW YORK!:D

I have been signed up for this trip for MONTHS!

I can't believe it is finally here!

I'm SO STINKIN excited that my mom signed up to go with me!

I'm going with the school,

So it's just my mom, me, my teacher, and many high school students!

HAHA!:D

How fun does that sound?!?

So anyways..

Back to the awesome treat!

When I get back from NEW YORK!

In 5ish days..

I will do a huge post about..

The HALF MARATHON!

And..

NEW YORK!

So get excited peeps!

In the meantime..

I'm going to try and master the ancient art of..

BLOGGING!

I'm doing a bunch of posts today,

Then I'm going to set a timer,

So everyday my SWEET NUGGET blog

Will just automaticaly post a brand new post for you guys!:)

My sister, ALEX..

Told me this ancient art was possible,

So..FINGERS CROSSED it works for me!

HA!

You guys are the best!

Thanks for always following this crazy blog!

Oh and one more thing!

There is one picture attatched to this post..

My dearest friend,

KALLIE VANORDEN!

Sent it to me,

And I had to share it,

Because..

And I had NEVER laughed so hard in my ENTIRE life!

HA!:D

I guess her friend's, brother's, cousin, aunt uncle..

Uhhhhhhhh..

Something like that sent it to her friend,

Then Kal sent it to me,

Haha now I have the great blessing of having it with me and being able to show you!

The message that came with the picture was,

And no one was there..

HAHA!:D

So guys..

When I'm not here this week,

And these posts are just being posted..

Think of this picture,

And no one was there..

Haha:)

Have a great rest of your week everyone!

Stay Classy!


Chelsie Ann :D

No comments:

Post a Comment