Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm BACK!:D

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO!:D

I am totally back my peeps!

And quite disapointed..

Because the ancient art of blogging DID NOT WORK!

Well it did..

For one post..

HAHA:)

What do you think of Alex..

AMAZING HUH!!!!!

Well..

Guess what I'm working on..

MY NEW YORK POST!

Guys, gals and pals..

NEW YORK was AMAZING!

I can't wait for you to see my pictures and hear all about it!

:D

But I'm sad that one of my posts didn't post..

Sniff..sniff..

It was for my DAD!:)

Because I missed FATHER'S DAY while I was in NEW YORK!

So I'm going to post that special post today while I'm working on uploading some pictures!

Guys..

MY DAD IS AMAZING!

So here is your post DAD!

Love you:)


HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL YOU DADS!

Woo!

Gosh,

You guys are AMAZING!

But..

Confession.

MY DAD IS THE MOST AMAZING DAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry,

I just had to get that off my chest,

WHEW!

I feel better.

HAHA!:D

I LOVE my dad with all my heart!

He is DEFINATLY one of my best friends!

I'm sad that this is the first year I won't be home for FATHERS DAY.

But,

I did leave you a present Dad!

Did you find it?

Did you like it!

I hope so!:)

Because you deserve it Paps!

Sorry I couldn't be home for your special day!

But I sure do LOVE you!

Thanks for all the support and love you have ALWAYS given me:)

Thanks for all the fun trips you have taken our family on!

Thanks for makin EVERYTHING so special:)

So to all you Fathers,

Happy Happy Day!

You all rock!

And Dad,

Well..

You are to AMAZING for your own good!


Sorry I have been gone for a bit peeps!

But I'm back..

And ready for some SERIOUS blogging!

HAPPY 4TH!

Stay Classy!



Chelsie Ann :D



Me and my Dad at my Junior Miss program!

Love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment